Briefing Links from Open Coaching Call: Confronting the Chaos and Uncertainty. October 14, 2008
"Relax, it's only uncertainty. The real mark of a leader is confidence with uncertainty--the ability to admit to it and deal with it."
Seven Leadership Skills to Accelerate Your Business Results:
Managing in complexity, uncertainty and change
White Paper: Download SevenLeadershipSkills.Badillo.pdf
Rate of change
Managing Uncertainty and Chaos
- Develop Multiple Futures and Scenarios
- Scan and Look for emergent properties
- Become a Systems Thinker
- Get comfortable with Uncertainty. Master it. Agile, Adapting, sensing
- New Processes and Systems are needed. Learn and Master them.
- Authentic Leadership. Be Present. Good listening.
Practices for the Inner Leader: Power of contemplative practices