Ann has been a leading business strategist and acceleration coach to Silicon Valley executives and entreprenuers for more than 20 years. She is an expert in guiding leaders to create momentum, credibility and influence across organizations. She delivers powerful business acceleration programs that produce true innovation and creativity.
Ann has previously served in leadership roles with early round start ups and professional services firms in the bay area. She has been involved in executive education with Stanford, UC Berkeley, Cisco Systems, SGI and Hewlett Packard.
Ann lives in Palo Alto with her husband, Stephen Pond and two daughters, Mia and Perri. In her spare time she rows, skis and gardens. She is a board member of Amigos de las Americas.
Ann's approach to consulting and coaching is a synthesis of many disciplines including systems theory, complexity theory, scenario planning, accelerated learning, integral coaching and deep renewal. Ann has curated two sites dedicated to the art and science of strategy + leadership for her clients and colleagues.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Thinking
- 21st Century Leadership models
- Complexity, Uncertainty and high rates of change
- Innovation & Business Model Generation
- First 90 Days — Executive On boarding
- Leading Change
- Women's Leadership Circles
- Interpersonal Dynamics
- Presentations & High Impact Communications
- Deep Renewal
- Authentic Leadership in Action
- Heart of the Warrior Practice
- Conscious Embodiment
Education & Credentials
- B.A, Physical Geography | Environmental Geology, University of California, Davis
- Certified Coach, The Coaching Institute
- Coaching to Excellence, New Ventures West
- Member - International Coach Federation
- Conscious Embodiment, Level One Training